All Materia Medica frequently use anatomical terms or the name of specific structures of the body. It is a fact that each and every remedy indicates a specific affinity to organs or parts of the body in their action.
- Swelling of inguinal lymph glands specially on the animal's right side, strongly indicates the remedy Clematis erecta.
- Dislocation of the patella (knee) ongoing up an incline indicates Cannabis sativa. Tendons of the quadriceps femora (bone of the thigh or upper hind limb, articulating at the hip and knee) muscles and patella ligament come under the influence of Cannabis sativa.
- Profuse acrid lachrymation with profuse blunt coryza, points to the remedy, Euphrasia. The action of Euphrasia is on serous membrane. Especially on conjunctiva and the nasal cavity.
- Chief complaint, back pain across the sacral articulation, pain in hips. Soreness in the liver region. Lameness in the neck; pain between the shoulder blades, weak spine. When walking, feet turn under. The remedy is Aesculus hipposcastanum (Horse Chestnut). Indications of its use are aching back, along the left floating ribs.
- Remedy is Amyle nitrate. Its symptoms indicate, neuralgia of the left eleventh inter costal nerves and sub costal nerves. No one drug from any other form of medicine, except homoeopathy, will act specifically on certain nerves of the body.
Each Chart Contains...
- The anatomical structure of the most important systems.
- Anatomy of the nervous system.
- Anatomy of the cardiovascular system
- Anatomy of the endocrine system
- Anatomy of the gastrointestinal system
- Anatomy of the respiratory system
- Anatomy of the urinary system
- Anatomy of the skeletal system
- Anatomy of the reproductive system
"This is an great guide to the pet inside. There is a remarkable amount of information here . . . The major organs and systems are explained both textually and visually, in extraordinary detail, making this an invaluable learning and teaching tool." - Mark Holtz, D.V.M.