LEARN HOW TO SPEED HEALING TIME BY 1/4 TO 1/2 OR MORE!
This is the only animal reference in homeopathy dedicated to instruction in the advanced methods of 'Dynamic Dosing' in the homeopathic treatment of pets. This easy to follow, fast forward guide, takes all the guess work out of how to dose, what potency to choose and how often to give a remedy.
Published in PDF format, so that you can instantly download the e-Book and start using it now. Laid out for easy on screen viewing and accessibility, it can be used on any computer, running Acrobat Reader. You can also print single pages or the entire volume, for a hard copy you can take anywhere.
Following the methods of Dynamic Dosing, can strongly improve the success of a homeopathic treatment for a dog, cat, horse or bird, or any other pet for that matter, and reduce the animals healing time dramatically in acute pet health problems and chronic disease.
If you are a professional, or brand new to veterinary homeopathy this is a must have!
‘Fast Forward to the Cure’ Pro Version 2.0, contains a Veterinary Materia Medica, Therapeutic Veterinary Repertories and Complete Guide to Dose and Potency in the Treatment of Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds, Ferrets, Pocket Pets, Farm Animals and Wildlife…
14 Chapters - Over 1,000 pages!
- Veterinary Materia Medica (Remedies and Their Symptoms)
- Homeopathic Treatments (Rx Ailment Index and Remedies)
- Therapeutic Veterinary Repertories for Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds, Farm Animals and Wildlife
- Successful Techniques on How to Take a Case
- How to Use a Repertory to Find the Remedy
- Printable Case Taking, Repertorization and Observation Forms
- How to Choose the Correct Potency
- When to Raise the Potency
- How to Give the Dose to Animals
- The Methods of 'Dynamic Dosing'
- When to Change a Remedy
- Preparation and Dosing Instructions for: Dry Pills, Liquid Remedies, and The Split Dose Method in the C and LM Potencies
- How to Preserve a Remedy
- How to Prepare a Remedy for Olfaction (inhalation dosing)
- Skin Dosing (transdermal applications)
- How to Use the Plussing Method of dosing in the Treatment of Cancer
- Homeopathic Treatment Guidelines for Dosing Neonates (young animals) and Senior Pets
- Homeopathic Methods for Treating Acute Diseases
- How to Make Your Own, Homeopathic Topical Creams, Gels, Ointments, Lotions and Oils (Hypercal, Hypericum, Calendula)
- Materia Medica of the Nosodes and How to Use Nosodes in the Prevention of Disease
- How to Give Homeopathic Animal Vaccines
- Schuessler's Cell Salts (Nutritional Homeopathy). Cell Salt Materia Medica, Biochemic First Aid, How to Dose the Cell Salts to Pets
- Printable Illustrations
- Plus Full Color Anatomy Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses and Birds!